Friday, April 17, 2009

Chunkalunka is 2 months!











Wow, sorry I haven't updated in a while. Noah had his 2 month appointment Friday April 10th, he weighed in at *drum roll please* 13 pounds and 5 ounces (83%)!!! and he is 23 inches long (50%)!

Ahhhs and Gaaas are very common in our house now-a-days.. from both myself and Noah (I will add a video soon .. it'll probably be up above once you actually read this :P) I know I say this EVERY time but I just can't believe how time is flying by and how big he is getting! He has decided that he no longer needs a pacifier and his hand will suffice. And best of all Noah is sleeping through the night the majority of the time, he falls asleep around 8 or 9 and wakes up between 3-5!

The weather is finally warming up and Noah has had his first time outside and his first time at the dog park... and me of all people forgot the camera!!! I can't believe I didn't take a picture of one of his firsts!! I think he'll forgive me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment