Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

This weekend I Celebrated my 2nd Mother's Day as Noah's Mommy. Adam woke up with Noah, and made me breakfast. Noah recently learned to color with crayons and not eat them so he colored me a picture that is now hanging on my refrigerator :) Noah read me a book and we played soccer for a little bit. Then we visited with family and just had an overall good day :)

We went to the Milwaukee Museum on Monday after Mother's Day as a special treat for me. Noah did pretty well, he didn't nap on the drive and he finally passed out in his stroller around 1:30! I loved the butterfly garden and could have spent all day in there.. In fact I probably did spent the majority of our time in there taking pictures!


It's so hard to believe this time last year Noah was my chubby little 3 month old baby and this year he is just nonstop running everywhere! I love him so much and am so lucky to be his Mommy!
Noah last Mother's Day



This Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day Everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment